Emotional Trauma Recovery
I encourage externalizing emotions connected to negative attachment and the fears attached.
We will process moment by moment emotions while in the present, replacing and compartmentalizing traumatic injury The process can be individual or within your relationships. I am dedicated to the practice of Psychology and helping persons manage their emotion life.
Through selected treatment models to best fit your emotional need, such as Psychodynamic, Psychoanalytic, emotional focused, we will develop the skills to manage your emotional freedom. My experience adapts the integration of theory, insight, and multi-cultural awareness, and healing from unattended, unresolved emotions. The therapeutic process, can be one-on-one, or within your relationships. When working with children, behaviors and emotions are explored through creativity, facilitating a child’s internal world of thoughts and feelings.
TF-CBT Trauma Recovery
Trauma-Focused (TF-CBT), specialist connects with delicate externalizing of the past memories related to Complex Trauma, developmental Trauma, Uncomplicated and Secondary Traumatic injury.
- There are the times, when the inner-self will get lost onto the intense road of external life.
- Find ways of externalizing emotional creativity, leading back home to your authentic-self.
- Remember that you are now in the present.
- Past events are gone. Honor your past. Heal the present.
- You have learned during times that have past, and now you respond differently.
- Different people; different times, years, months, hours, the moment makes that journey.
- The past is your knowledge, whether in dreams, awareness, and the road to emotional freedom.
When we think of a past event, we are actually remembering the last time we thought of the event, not the event itself.
Trauma Focused Therapies are composed of multi-dimensional interventions, addressing the healing of unattended emotional fears, rage, guilt, dissociation, surrounding painful events, distress, panic, depression, guilt, or shame. It is the reminders of painful memories, which trigger distortion of thoughts in the present.
Treatment plans are based on our consultation and comprehensive assessments and are individually tailored.